Comfrey Root Powder
Comfrey root has been known to help expedite the healing process of wounds, stop bleeding, relieve pain, and help prevent infection. Comfrey root powder can be added to lotions and creams to help reduce the pain associated with arthritis, sunburn, or other skin irritations. Creams containing comfrey root are also recommended for diabetic sores to promote healing.
Comfrey root powder can be:
- added to bath tea recipes to help heal wounds, and to reduce pain and inflammation.
- infused and added to lotions, salves, ointments, creams to provide better wound healing properties, and to soothe the skin.
- infused and used in aftershave recipes to stop bleeding after shaving, and to soothe the skin.
- infused and added to lip balm recipes to help heal chapped lips.
- added to facial masks to reduce inflammation, and to soothe the skin.
- added to soap to help soothe skin, promote cell regeneration, and to help heal wounds.
- added to bath bomb recipes.
- used in scrubs.