Royal Jelly Powder - Herbal Extracts
Description/Specification: Royal Jelly Powder is a complex mixture of flower nectar, sugars, proteins, vitamins, and bee glandular secretions made by worker bees primarily for developing and maintaining the queen bee. It supplies all the B-vitamins, vitamins A, C, D, E and K and more than a dozen key minerals. 18 amino acids, and other important constituents, including nucleic acids.
Royal Jelly can be used in a variety of skin and hair care products for its moisturising, anti-inflammatory and rejuvenating properties. It can be used topically as a hair conditioner or in anti-aging creams to improve the appearance of wrinkles and stretch marks.
- Used to encourage hair growth
- Provide the hair with hydration to eliminate dryness and open the hair follicles to allow for absorption of its many nutrients.
- Rejuvenate the scalp and aid in the repair of damaged hair.
- Revitalises and regenerates the skin
- Boosts elasticity and firmness (Amino acids are a component of collagen, which keeps the skin firm)
- Protects the skin from dehydration and reduces inflammation
- Also used for healing wounds and burns due to its antibiotic and fungicidal properties.
Important Note: The information provided is for educational purposes only.