Spirulina (micro Algae) - Herbal Extracts
Spirulina is a blue- green algae grown in fresh and brackish inland waters, forming spiral filaments or chains that led to its descriptive name.
Packed full of nutrients, Spirulina is 60% all-vegetable protein, rich in beta carotene, iron, vitamin B-12 and the rare essential fatty acid, GLA.
Uses in Cosmetics, Spirulina Powder can be used:
- as a natural, green colorant in soap and other cosmetic products.
- in scrubs to provide a natural color, and to nourish the skin with an abundance of vitamins and minerals.
- lotions, creams, and ointments.
- in facial masks
- shampoo and conditioner formulas.
- in facial toner recipes
- can be added to bath bomb recipes.
- can be infused in massage oils