Botanical Name: Triticum vulgare
Wheat Grass is a rich nutritional food, which contains a great variety of vitamins, minerals, and trace elements. When used in creams, it tends to soothe, moisturize and revitalize the appearance of even dry, cracked or raw skin.
It is extracted from wheat grass, which is hypo-allergenic, fragrance free, and virtually non-toxic.
Uses in Cosmetics, Wheatgrass powder can be used:
- in natural bath tea recipes
- in soap recipes for its nutritive properties, but also as a natural green colourant.
- in lotions, creams, and ointment recipes.
- can be added to facial mask recipes.
- can be used in scrubs
- bath salt recipes
- in bath bomb recipes
- in shampoo and conditioner recipes.
- to make hemorrhoid creams
- in face tonics
- in foot treatments for athlete's foot and/or cracked, dry heels.